New Applications


New Alberta Health Care registrations – you will need, photo ID, proof that you are entitled to be in Canada (Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Permanent Resident card, Visitor Visa, or Work Visa) for all adults, and for any children who were not born in Canada.  You will also need proof of residency in Alberta (Alberta Drivers Licence or Alberta ID card, rental or lease agreement, or current utility bill showing you physical address)

Fees – there is no charge for Health Care Services