Submit Transfers of Title

We offer:

  1. Transfer a title – If you need to change ownership, remove a name from a title, add a name to a title, remove a deceased joint tenant.

Please contact us so that we can help you find the correct forms, or visit the Land Titles section on the Service Alberta website.

Fees are depend on why transfer is being done, and are determined by Land Titles.